We have an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly growing company located in Kendal town centre.
This role would suit some who is interested to work in a friendly, fast paced environment with an enthusiasm to learn and develop new skills. In this role you will be working closely with the sales director to help with all aspects of marketing. After an initial training period, there will also be an opportunity to progress into internal sales.
- Helping to generate sales leads by creating and managing the content posted to our websites and social media accounts
- Acting as the first point of contact for new sales enquiries received by phone
- Day-to-day management of our prospect and customer database
- Handling communications with existing clients to maintain good relationships and seek additional business opportunities
- Creating and running marketing campaigns including sales letters, e-shots and social media (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Assisting in the creation of content for sales collateral including brochures, case studies, press releases, emails and sales letters.
- Carrying out research and assisting in the development of business in new market sectors.
- Carrying out administration tasks to support the sales team and other business departments as required.
Required skills and experience:
- Positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Good writing skills
- Excellent organisational skills – able to perform duties with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills along with a team attitude
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook) and other software packages
- Ideally 12 months commercial experience
- Education ideally to A level GCSE or equivalent
- Bonus scheme after successful completion of initial training
- 20 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Christmas shut down
- Workplace pension
- On-going training and support
Full training is provided so if you’re looking for a new challenge then this role is for you. Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01539 900020 for more details.