The Job Opportunity
Mintcake Digital is part of the RWS Web Solutions Group and our sister company Flex4, is the UK developer of a highly successful print eCommerce and web to print solution. We now need an experienced PHP developer to join our team based in Kendal, Cumbria.
This is an opportunity for you to play a leading role in a close-knit team that shares ideas and experiences to ensure our software maintains its leading market position and that our clients receive high quality support.
The person we’re looking for will:
- Enjoy overcoming a variety of development challenges.
- Be committed to continually improving their skill set, techniques and knowledge.
- Possess a flair for creatively applying their skills to solve problems for clients.
- Be a good communicator with the confidence to deal directly with clients.
- Gain personal satisfaction from the success they deliver for clients.
- Have gained commercial experience working in a similar environment.
- Be looking for a new challenge in a business where they can make a difference.
- Possess a good depth of knowledge about the web development industry.
- Live within commuting distance of our offices in Kendal.
Ideal technical skills & experience:
- Experience with WordPress
Candidates may be graduates who have gained at least 1 years’ experience within a software development type job/role, or have the relevant skills and commercial experience for this role.
About the Company
As Flex4, we specialise in providing print eCommerce and web to print solutions. In recent years we have enjoyed considerable growth and are now seen as one of the UK’s leading web to print software providers.
Under the Mintcake Digital brand, we also provide website solutions and digital marketing services, to a range of business sectors in Cumbria.
Our continuing success means we need to expand our team to develop our solutions further. This is one of the most exciting times to join our business and be part of the development team that is setting standards in our marketplace.
Our offices are based in Kendal (Cumbria) close to both the beautiful Lake District and Yorkshire Dales national parks. Kendal is easily accessible from the M6 motorway and has good train links.
- Salary will be negotiable depending on experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- 28 days holiday (including statutory days)
Please note we are not considering Agencies at this time