Are you a recent graduate looking to establish a career in digital marketing?
We are a creative and innovative web and digital marketing agency with a varied portfolio that includes some exciting, high growth sectors.
By combining high quality web design and coding with our proven digital marketing skills, we deliver fantastic results for clients and are proud of the growth this approach has enabled us to achieve.
As a result of this growth, we are now looking to recruit a digital marketing assistant, based in our Kendal office.
The duties of the role will be varied and interesting including:
- Setup and management of digital marketing campaigns on behalf of our clients
- Managing the creation of content
- Managing internal websites and our own digital marketing activities
- Using content management systems to update online content
- Assisting in the creation of sales and marketing collateral
- Liaising with both customers and our project team
Skills and Experience
Full training will be provided, however the ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A keen interest in digital marketing techniques
- Good MS Office skills (including Word and Excel)
- Writing skills
- An analytical approach
- Good working knowledge of blogs and social media
- Experience in using the WordPress CMS
- Team worker with good communication skills
- A basic salary as well as team rewards
- Company pension scheme
- 20 days holiday plus statutory days
- Comprehensive training with a long-term career path
- A team based working environment in an attractive location
If you think this may be the role for you, please get in touch – we look forward to hearing from you.
How to Apply
In the first instance please email your CV to email@example.com
The closing Date for applications is 30th April 2017